3D Modelling & Animation Project

Philip Gibbins
SID 0801013

Thursday 19 November 2009

Cat Update 1

Hello! An update on my Cat stamp:

I have a complete body shape, just need to add some detail such as facial features and a fur coat. Not quite sure what it's sitting on yet. Was going to be a person's leg but it would be sitting uncomfortably close to the crotch...

Thinking the armrest of a chair, and then a hand can stroke the cat's head. (I would only have to make the hand and forearm then rather than the whole body, and a part of the chair).

As for a camera angle I like the idea of the last image's point of view.

I personally like the tail, how it wraps realistically around the curved surface it is sitting on. Pleased with that!

1 comment:

  1. Your work seems to be progressing nicely. The tiger looks pretty good, and the cat very promising. Looks like you are getting used to Max as its reflected in your work.

    ReplyDelete